The use of synthetic turf for a number of sports such as soccer, golf and tennis has become increasingly popular in recent years. You are likely to see artificial turf laid down in schools, universities and even professional sport training centers and stadiums. The reason that more and more people are choosing to use artificial turf for sports in institutes and otherwise is because of the all the advantages it offers.
- You might be aware of the fact that natural pitches or turfs that are made specifically for soccer or any other sport are sensitive and may be spoiled if used too extensively for purposes other than a soccer match. This isn’t a problem you will face if you have had an artificial soccer turf laid down. The reason for this is that fake field turf is tougher and allows a wide range of events on it from carnivals to concerts. For facility centers this means more revenue from one field turf.
- If you live in an area that sees lots of hot sunny weather or where it often rains heavily than a synthetic turf is a better choice for you. Natural field turf is known to do badly in such extremes of climate; following a few heavy rainfalls it is likely to bring stretches of time during which the field cannot be used for sport at all. You will also have to bear the expense of having it repaired and spend an additional amount for its maintenance so that it can it can be used more frequently. On the other hand, fake field turf offers the advantage of low maintenance and repair costs.
- Institutes that offer indoor sporting facilities always need to have fake field turf installed especially if it is a soccer turf; natural field turf is of no use indoors.
Advantages of artificial lawns at home:
- A fake lawn does not need to be mowed which saves you the expense of buying a lawn mower and saves the environment from the air pollution that lawn mowing machines produce
- Artificial lawn grass does not need fertilizers or pesticides to grow; this is another great reason why synthetic grass is easier on your budget
- If you are among those people who are looking for ways to go green and preserve the environment a synthetic lawn is a great idea for you. Fertilizers and pesticides might make natural grass grow beautifully but they also penetrate the soil and pollute water beds beneath it
- This lawn will not need to be watered which saves you the cost of buying water sprinklers
- They look and feel beautiful all year round; fake lawns are not sensitive to climate changes like natural lawns are
- They are more durable than natural lawns
- Putting green turf is easy and can even be done on your own which means you might not have to pay a huge bill for professional lawn installation services
Share this post
- Tags: artificial lawn turfs, Athletic Field Turf, Batting Cage Turf, Football Turf, playgrounds, Putting Green Turf