Synthetic Turf Adhesive XGS-DC
The XGS-DC artificial turf adhesive is a one part moisture cure urethane adhesive designed for specific bonding applications to various substrates including: ROAD BASE, DECOMPOSED GRANITE, CONCRETE, ASPHALT, WOOD, RUBBER TILES and FOAM PADDING/UNDERLAYMENTS.
XGS-DC turf adhesive is safe, non-toxic, non-hazardous and does not require any mixing or preparation to use it.
The XGS-DC is friendly to the environment and contains no acetone or solvents. Other adhesive products get brittle, crack and dryout over time...the XGS-DC remains plyable.
The XGS-DC is the highest quality adhesive available for synthetic turf applications.
1. Prepared glue areas should be clean and free of oil, dust and debris
2. Spread the XGS-DC Adhesive over the surface/seam tape with a trowel, airless sprayer, glue box, or pouring and smooth spread.
3. Allow XGS-DC 5-7 minutes wait time (2-3 minutes for XT-32) for adhesive to absorb moisture from the surrounding air and substrate. This is a moisture cured urethane, it needs moisture to begin to setup.
4. Place the turf into position in the glue.
5. Wait 10-15 minutes (longer wait time required under moist or humid conditions.)
6. Provide weight and pressure on seams to ensure ensuring contact between both surfaces (sod roller may be used for larger field applications.)
7. Roll the seams again 25-35 minutes to ensure good contact during the curing process, press or roll seams again, ensuring contact between both surfaces.
8. Begin brooming and infilling after 8-10 hours. XGS Turf Adhesive will be fully cured after 24 hours.
XGS-DC Adhesive Storage Instructions:
1. XGS-DC Turf Adhesive should be keep between 60°-80°F in a dry area. Avoid humidity and moisture as much as possible.
2. Keep unused adhesive sealed to ensure best results, avoid open glue contact with air or moisture as much as possible.
It is strongly recommended that all installers familiarize themselves with the product prior to use. A small test piece and area may be setup to test the bond for your specific application prior to performing work on the entire project.
The user is solely responsible for the application of this product. XGS and Athletic Textiles will will not liable for any loss, damage or injury, direct or consequential, arising from the use of this product.